Return to site

Building Problem Sets

January 18-29

I spent these two weeks working on building the problem sets to be used in our full study. Based on our Skype meetings in December, I easily build a pre-test, as it was outlines during one of the meetings. I then had to spend a little more time building the post-test. For this, I essentially took each question from the pre-test and varied it slightly. This took quite a bit of effort as it is very time consuming building your own problems in ASSISTments. 
I then searched the ASSISTment's database for problems that could be used for our intervention set. Because the problems we had in mind for this were so specific, it was very difficult to find problems we wanted already made. So I started searching external websites and compiling a list of possible questions and answers to be used. 
All Posts
×

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly